Calorie shifting – the simplest strategy to losing it!


food-clock1Some people will tell you to do crazy things to lose weight, such as cutting out all carbohydrates, eating only cabbage for 2 weeks or following a complicated regiment of foods and pills. I am not one of those people who will tell you to do crazy things like that. I will keep it always very simple so that you can implement the advice easily. And see results quickly.

Today, I want to share a simple strategy that I advised a client; by the way, she experienced great success. It helped her to lose 55lbs. And it is as simple as shifting your calories.

When do you eat the most during the day? From food logs analyzed over more then 10 + years I see that the most calories are consumed at dinner. Relaxing, finally being able to sit down, having a drink adds the most calories.

During the day, you might feel too busy to eat. Or maybe you don’t make time, or don’t feel hungry.  You need to adjust your thinking you’re your intake when your goal is to lose weight. If this is your goal, you don’t want to go to bed with a full stomach. Your body needs to slow down and rest to rejuvenate. This is not the time to fill your body with food and make your digestion work overtime.

The simplest strategy for weight loss is to shift your distribution of calories over the course of a day. Instead of eating 80% of your daily-allowed calories in the evening, switch it up and only eat 20 % then. Spread the rest (80%) throughout the day, among breakfast, snack 1, lunch and snack 2.

This simple strategy has worked for my client who started to plateau in her weight loss results.

Simple, isn’t it?

Stay focused.


Your Weight Loss Coach

P.S.: Sign up for your FREE weight loss updates & solutions by going to or fill in your name in the left hand box on the top of this page.

P.P.S.: Exiting news: I am working on a free report to reveal why  you did not lose weight the last time you tried and how to stay younger longer naturally. I tip you off to 7 very effective strategies that you can implement immediately (I’m talking today! Or tomorrow, if that works better.) Stay tuned.

P.P.P.S.: Stay in touch with Twitter or Facebook. You will receive motivation, information and advice that I won’t be sharing with the newsletters. Check them out by clicking the links above.

Categories : Nutrition

Leave a Comment